MFA – Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico and our subsidiary, MFA Cornerstone Consulting, invite you to view a webinar entitled, 2013 COSO Framework: The Road To Implementation.
The 2013 COSO Framework supersedes the 1992 COSO Framework as of December 15, 2014 so now is the time to start developing a transition plan. During this webinar, we will discuss the 2013 COSO Internal Control-Integrated Framework from both the management and external auditor perspective. Our goal is to arm you with a greater understanding of the differences between the two frameworks as well as provide insight into what your company should consider to effectively transition by year's end along with what your external auditors will expect during this transition.
This one-hour webinar will guide you through the following:
- Drivers behind the 2013 Framework update
- Major changes from the 1992 Framework
- Discussion of the 2013 Framework's 17 principles
- The importance of proper transition/implementation guidance
- SEC commentary relative to the 2013 Framework
- Audit considerations and PCAOB influences relative to COSO compliance
Click the video below to access the full webinar recording.