Ms. Kouki brings to The MFA Companies® more than 8 years of experience in both tax and audit. In her role at MFA, Yasmeen provides comprehensive tax planning and compliance solutions to high net worth individuals, family groups and closely held entities. She is well versed in the preparation of federal and state income tax returns and oversees tax compliance efforts as well as communication and documentation between her team and the Firm’s customers.
Prior to MFA, Yasmeen worked for several regional public accounting firms where she provided tax, audit and bookkeeping services to high net worth individuals, families and trusts as well as business entities in a variety of industries.
- BS – Business Administration, Accounting, Summa Cum Laude; Salem State University
- Candidate for MST – Master of Science in Taxation; Northeastern University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Essex County Estate Planning Council – Board Member
- Individual, family and fiduciary tax planning, compliance and consulting
- Multi-state tax compliance
- Strategic planning and goal setting
- Estate and trust tax services
- Federal and state taxpayer representation
- Corporate and pass-through entity taxation
- Estate planning and wealth transfer strategies
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant