Ms. Rucinski has over five years of experience in public accounting with a strong focus on corporate and pass-through entity taxation. She provides a wide range of tax planning, compliance and consulting services to companies in the software, technology, life sciences, healthcare and real estate industries.
At MFA, Katie is responsible for managing client engagements and ensuring she and her team are consistently meeting client needs and creating value. Proactive by nature, Katie prides herself on accurate and timely responses to client inquiries and like the rest of the Firm, bases her own success on one thing: results.
- MSA – Master of Science in Accounting; University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- BS – Business Administration, Accounting, Magna Cum Laude; University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate and pass-through entity taxation
- Tax planning and compliance
- Corporate tax consolidation and planning
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- Multi-jurisdictional tax consulting
- State and local tax (SALT)
- R&D credit consulting
- Federal and state taxpayer representation
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant