The MFA Companies® (MFA) is a national business consulting and financial advisory firm serving high-growth, entrepreneurial organizations and individuals. We offer distinct and impactful solutions that separate conventionally-run businesses from forward-looking strategic enterprises. For more than 35 years, MFA has provided its customers with deep expertise and insights to engineer growth and drive transformation in their business and personal lives.
MFA is headquartered in Tewksbury, MA and employs more than 180 seasoned business and finance professionals.
MFA is seeking to add an Operations Coordinator to its team. This role will assist with workflow necessary to sustain operations of the Firm and will directly impact our team’s effectiveness and our customers’ experience with MFA. This position requires strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and customer service skills, attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple priorities and shift focus quickly.
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and database system skills are necessary to complete both day-to-day duties as well as long-term projects
- Communication with both internal and external customers with confidence and ease; development of the skills needed to provide a proficient level of technical assistance
- Workflow facilitation and management, including use of Caseware and relevant web-based software systems needed to support various practice areas throughout the Firm
- Participation in the design and evolution of innovative processes and procedures to streamline and optimize efficiency in a forward-thinking business environment
- Ownership of a role within the Operations Center supporting the Firm’s operational activities
- Assistance with telephones, scheduling and Meet & Greet coverage
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to multitask with ease and professionalism
- Knowledge of office equipment, as well as business English usage (spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to support critical customer commitments as needed
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Outlook
MFA Success Criteria
In addition to the above qualifications, in order to be successful at MFA, you must demonstrate that you:
- Are malcontent, resilient and resourceful
- Crave freedom, responsibility and opportunities to lead
- Are a strategic thinker
- Enjoy solving hard problems – and asking big questions to lead you there
- Thrive on the unknown, the unfamiliar, and the unexpected
- Are uniquely curious in the face of ambiguity or change
- Are a lifetime learner and strive to be at the top of your game
- Are motivated by having a measurable impact on individuals, the Firm, our customers and our community
If these qualities resonate with you and your future goals, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Tewksbury: We are only accepting applications from prospective candidates for our Tewksbury, Massachusetts location.
- Hours: We are currently accepting applications from prospective candidates for this position in a part-time capacity. We can be somewhat flexible with the days and hours of this position, but need someone who can work in the afternoons/early evening (until 6 or 7pm). For additional detail regarding hours, please inquire within.