Customer Service Ambassador - Audit
The MFA Companies® (MFA) is a national business consulting and financial advisory firm serving high-growth, entrepreneurial organizations and individuals. We offer distinct and impactful solutions that separate conventionally-run businesses from forward-looking strategic enterprises. For more than 35 years, MFA has provided its customers with deep expertise and insights to engineer growth and drive transformation in their business and personal lives.
MFA is headquartered in Tewksbury, MA and employs more than 180 seasoned business and finance professionals.
MFA is seeking to add a Customer Service Ambassador to support the Firm’s Audit Practice with day-to-day responsibilities.
- Maintain responsibility for the execution of customer-related audit activities
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing efficiencies through centralized support
- Work closely with the Audit team and Firm customers to enhance the performance of accounting and audit procedures
- Prioritize responsibilities and participate in the execution of audit strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least two (2) years’ professional experience
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-directed and results-oriented
- Strong customer service and communication skills with ability to work independently as well as within a team
- A high degree of professionalism, an exceptional work ethic, and the initiative to go the extra mile
MFA Success Criteria
In addition to the above qualifications, in order to be successful at MFA, you must demonstrate that you:
- Are malcontent, resilient and resourceful
- Crave freedom, responsibility and opportunities to lead
- Are a strategic thinker
- Enjoy solving hard problems – and asking big questions to lead you there
- Thrive on the unknown, the unfamiliar, and the unexpected
- Are uniquely curious in the face of ambiguity or change
- Are a lifetime learner and strive to be at the top of your game
- Are motivated by having a measurable impact on individuals, the Firm, our customers and our community
If these qualities resonate with you and your future goals, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Tewksbury: We are accepting applications from prospective candidates for our Tewksbury, Massachusetts location.
- Hours: We are currently accepting applications from prospective candidates for this position in a part-time or full-time capacity. For additional detail regarding hours, please inquire within.