Customer Service Ambassador - Valuation
The MFA Companies® (MFA) is a national business consulting and financial advisory firm serving high-growth, entrepreneurial organizations and individuals. We offer distinct and impactful solutions that separate conventionally-run businesses from forward-looking strategic enterprises. For more than 35 years, MFA has provided its customers with deep expertise and insights to engineer growth and drive transformation in their business and personal lives.
MFA is seeking to add a Customer Service Ambassador to our team in Montreal to support the Firm’s Canadian subsidiary, MFA Global, Inc. This role will be responsible for execution of customer-related valuation and investment banking activities while focusing on increasing efficiencies through centralized support. This individual will work closely with the Firm’s Valuation and Investment Banking teams in both Montreal, QC and Tewksbury, MA.
- Participate in the setup and execution of valuation deliverables
- Support due diligence requests for investment banking engagements
- Set up customer engagements
- Maintain continuous customer communication to ensure all requisite information is obtained
- Maintain ongoing follow up with customers to ensure high-quality service
- Handle customer meeting coordination for both MFA offices (Tewksbury, MA & Montreal, QC)
- Responsible for general customer service support for 12-person financial analyst team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Two (2)+ years’ professional experience
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Strong customer service, attention to detail and communication skills, particularly in English, with ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Must be self-directed and results-oriented
- A high degree of professionalism, an exceptional work ethic, and the initiative to go the extra mile
MFA Success Criteria
In addition to the above qualifications, in order to be successful at MFA, you must demonstrate that you:
- Are malcontent, resilient and resourceful
- Crave freedom, responsibility and opportunities to lead
- Are a strategic thinker
- Enjoy solving hard problems – and asking big questions to lead you there
- Thrive on the unknown, the unfamiliar, and the unexpected
- Are uniquely curious in the face of ambiguity or change
- Are a lifetime learner and strive to be at the top of your game
- Are motivated by having a measurable impact on individuals, the Firm, our customers and our community
If these qualities resonate with you and your future goals, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Montreal, QC: We are accepting applications from prospective candidates for our Montreal location only.
- Hours: We are currently accepting applications from prospective candidates for this position in a part-time or full-time capacity. For additional detail regarding hours, please inquire within.